Dear brothers and sisters from all over the world,
To obtain a visa from the Italian Embassy/Consulate please note that:
- Ask the nearest Italian Consulate how and when to apply. Some consulates take a few weeks to issue visas, so apply on time.
- Most consulates require an invitation. The invitation will be issued by Vishwa Nirmala Dharma preferably on a collective basis. Please try to find out who is coming to the puja from your country and needs a visa and if possible add your name and info to the group list before the invitation is sent.
- Some consulates require the original invitation. Invitation will be sent to the group coordinator's address by Registered Post or by courier (DHL/UPS). The cost of courier is generally around 50 euros.
- Some consulates require a stamp by some Italian Authorities on the invitation. Please inform us in advance because sometimes it takes a few days to get that stamp.
- All communications have to be done via email (preferably) or fax to: email@example.com or +39 0143 919527. Any other mean of communication might introduce delays.
- On the invitation for each applicant we need at least the following information: Name and Surname (as on passport), Passport number and date of expiry, Nationality. For each group we need to know date of arrival and date of departure from Italy.
Specific information about the pujas like organisation, transport will be issued by the organising countries before each puja.
Jai Shri Mataji
V.N.D. Cabella office
Sahaja Yoga Italy
> Torino > Rome > Lecco > Milano > Perugia