Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Under the auspices of the World Council for the Advancement of Sahaja Yoga, a new subsection of the www.sahajayoga.org web site has been created so that yogis around the world can see details of various projects and activities that are happening in the Sahaja collective.
This site has a number of benefits:
- to communicate the range of our activities to advance Sahaja Yoga
- to allow Sahaja Yogis to participate in these activities where appropriate
- so that we can learn from each other, and possibly avoid unnecessary duplication of effort.
For example, the Colombian Yogis developed an 18 week introductory course for new people, this has now been adapted by yogis in Colombian Yogis developed an 18 week introductory course for new people, this has now been adapted by yogis in New York, (details will soon be available on this web site,) and DVDs which have sections of Shri Mataji's talks for each week of the course, will also be available to other collectives.
We hope you will encourage Sahaja Yogis to send details of projects in all the countries of the world that will be of interest to the sangha at large.
Please ask for suggested articles to be submitted in the following way:
- Details of the project should be written in English, and sent to Alan Wherry, email: email@example.com and to Dave Dunphy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email should be copied to the relevant country leader in all cases, it should be clear from which country it comes and it should contain a contact address with the text so that queries or requests can be sent to the right person.
- On approval of the text and the suitability of the content, it will be placed on the web site, two weeks after it is submitted, to allow the respective country leader to make any comments he or she deems necessary.
An example of the suggested style of an article can be seen at http://www.sahajayoga.org/current_projects.asp
Jai Shri Mataji