Dear Brothers and Sisters,
With great joy we are happy to invite all the Sahaja Yogis of the world on behalf of Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi to join us in Cabella Ligure, Italy for the auspicious celebrations of Sahasrara Puja on the 6th, 7th and 8th of May 2005.
- Childcare "Campino" for children beginning with 3 year old ones: a tent where your children could be left for the loving and joy giving care under professional guidance, while you can enjoy our next very special highlight
- "Little Vashi". As so many of us who had been to Vashi have had experienced the deep effect on meditation and the great vibratory momentum gained there, we want to offer "little Vashi" in Cabella. Dr. Madhur Rai who is in charge of Vashi Health Centre in Mumbai has agreed to come to Cabella to supervise the workshops. Let us all become completely settled in the bottomless depth of our union with the divine and let us be prepared to absorb the flow of nectar in every cell of our body. Our Mother despite Her age still bestows the blessing of Her Darshan in Pooja on us – let us be worthy and receptive and work it out gently during the whole weekend as we used to do in the older days. Please take advantage of “little Vashi” so that our Mother´s blessings will be received by the most fertile ground and that she will see the beauty of Her self created Sahasrara blossoms.
In Centrassi, before the Puja, and only through one person per country as usual.Cost:
According to tradition it will be same like in all recent events. Youngsters half and children half again, as usual. Eastern Brothers and sisters and those from the southern parts should contact their national leader. Preferred payment in British Pounds and in EUROs - ONLY in CASH.
Jai Shri Mataji,
The Hosting Countries
Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany and Austria
Dear brothers and sisters!
We, the hosting countries for Sahasrara-Puja-weekend would like to provide an Airport-Shuttle-Service by Minibusses between Milano/Genova-Airports and Cabella to pick-up those, who arrive by plane. PLEASE REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE-IF YOU REGISTER LATER THAN 1st MAY, WE MAYBE CANNOT ORGANIZE YOUR PICK-UP IN TIME ANY MORE BUT STILL WE WILL TRY OUR VERY BEST.
Those who want to book for this service may please contact us at
If you don´t have internet, please contact your brothers and sisters, someone will help you in this case.
We will send a reply to each message to confirm your booking. If You do not get any reply please contact us again. Please mind, that without reply from us, Your booking is NOT confirmed.
We can provide shuttle ONLY under the following conditions:
- ARRIVAL: Shuttle from airport to Cabella on Thursday 5th midday till Saturday 7th ONLY (if Your plane-arrives at a time, where no other flights are coming in, You might have to wait a while for the next shuttle to arrive as the trip from Cabella to the Milan-airports + back is a 6-hours journey)
- DEPARTURE: Shuttle from Cabella to Airport Monday 9th morning ONLY, departure from Cabella not before 05.00 a.m., NO shuttle on Tuesday 10th (if Your plane departure is not fitting to this timings we help you to plan Your trip with public transport/taxi -for timings of public transport please see further information below)
- COLLECTIVE FLIGHTS: If You are part of any organized group flight please DO NOT BOOK INDIVIDUALLY, only the flight-organizer is asked to contact us, otherwise we have double-booked persons. Same in Cabella: Please DO NOT REGISTER Your departure-shuttle individually, only the flight-organizer is asked to book with us.
- AIRPORTS: We only support Milano Malpensa, Milano Linate and Genova - if you arrive at other destinations, try to reach the nearest provided airport, we will pick you up there, specially we DO NOT support Bergamo
- PHONE: We support an Italian Cellphone, valid from Thursday 5th til Monday 9th. This phone is NOT for registering your flight but we ask you to send an SMS to this number immediately after your plane has landed. The number is : Italy 3487710174 or international 0039-3487710174. If you need information regarding the shuttle or if your plane is late, contact us also by this number.
If you need information regarding the shuttle or if your plane is late, contact us also by that number. The charges for transport will be as usual (SEPARATE encash for coming from the airport and again for going back to the airport).
By wearing a SY-badge we will find each other more easily in the Airport hall.
Public Transport from Milan to Cabella:
There is a very good public bus service from the MILANO airports to Stazione Centrale in downtown MILANO from where the train to ARQUATA SCRIVIA can be taken. These trains run every two hours in the direction to Genova or Ventimiglia. The ARQUATA SCRIVIA stop is the fifth stop, it´s a journey of approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes. Tickets for the busses to MILANO can be bought at the airports. There is also a local bus service from Arquata to Cabella that runs from early morning until 22.40.
Sahaja Yoga, Italy