JAI SHRI MATAJI
On scrutiny of the marriage forms received, the following shortcomings are found in the marriage application forms. Such forms are not being
- Many candidates have used old marriage form instead of the new form.
- Many forms have no leader's remarks or signature.
- Many forms are without the 'Declaration forms'.
- Education details are not furnished in many forms.
- There is no clarity about the income in many forms (i.e. per annum or per month, currency etc.)
- Some forms are without photographs.
- Divorce cases have not furnished divorce papers.
All concerned are requested to note above.
Also please note that application forms received after 27.11.05 will not be