By the blessing and divine grace of our Holy mother, the Uttranchal National Sahaja Yoga Seminar, 2006 is being held in the hilly terrains of Uttranchal, at a place called Badoli Badi, Yamkeshwar (district Pauri). Surrounded by natural beauty, Yamkeshwar is situated in the valley and is about 75 Kms from Kotdwar.
We, all the Sahaja Yogis from Uttranchal invite you to this seminar so that we can meditate together, exchange vibrations and go deeper in our spiritual ascent. The invitation cum circular in Hindi with all the details has already been mailed to every center in India few days back.
The schedule of the seminar is as follows:
- 3rd June (Saturday) - Arrival of Yogis, Registration and Hawan in the evening at 5 PM
- 4th , 5th and 6th June - Morning and Evening Sessions
The seminar ends late night after the evening session on 6 th June (Tuesday).
The Seminar Expenses are as follows:
Rs. 1200/- (up to 15 th May)
Rs. 1400/- (at Seminar site)
Rs. 800/- (up to 15th May)
(Between 12 to 25 years): Rs. 900/- (at Seminar site)
Rs. 500/- (up to 15th May)
from 5 yrs to 12 years: Rs. 500/- (at Seminar Site)
Children below five years are free.
The seminar expenses can be deposited through any CBS branch of ‘Punjab National Bank' in Account No : 4063000100094731 of “National Sahajyoga Seminar 2006”. In addition, the seminar expenses can also be sent through Bank draft in favour of “National Sahaja Yoga Seminar 2006” payable at Hardwar . Payment by cheque will not be accepted.
Further, the intimation in the attached format has to be sent at following address so that the amount sent by you can be identified and tallied with your group so that there is no last minute problem in getting the coupons.
The intimation in the attached format can also be sent via email ( Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Shri Jagpal Singh
Punjab Sindh Chetra (Near Nirmal Bagh ),
Kankhal , Haridwar - 249408
Ph. 01334- 246330, 242123.
The following Yogis can also be contacted for any query :
G.D. Sharma : Ph. 01334-230295, Mobile 9411371537
D.K. Chawla : Ph. 01334-222017, Mobile 9837429028
(Email: email@example.com )
Rajesh Sharma : Ph. 01334-220440 Mobile 9837886286
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Pawan Arora : Ph. 01334-235199
(Email: email@example.com )
Other Important Information:
- Being situated in the valley, all the seminar arrangements (meditation pandal, staying arrangements, dining pandal etc) are on a flat terrain and located at one place very close to each other.
- Yogies coming in their own vehicles shall follow “Kotdwar - Dugadda – Brigukhal – Kandi ” route and reach Vithayni from where a right hand turn goes directly to the seminar site. The seminar site is about 5 Kms from the Vithayni turn and it takes approximately 3hrs to reach the seminar site via Bus/Car from Kotdwar and the entire route is via hilly terrain.
- Kotdwar is approx. 225 kms from Delhi and well connected with Delhi . Roadways buses are frequently available from Delhi Bus Stand (ISBT) to Kotdwar every half an hour.
- Yogies wishing to travel by train from Delhi can take ‘ Garhwal Exp' (Train No. 4044, Departure time : 6.55 AM everyday) which goes directly to Kotdwar (Arrival time at Kotdwar : 14.20 PM ). Yogis can also travel by ‘ Mussorie Exp' (Train No. 4041, Departure time : 9.15 PM everyday) which goes up to Nazibabad from where arrangements shall be made to take the yogis directly to seminar site by Bus. Nazibabad is approx. 25 Kms from Kotdwar. In addition, two bogies (one AC & one Sleeper) of Mussoorie Exp. also get detached from Nazibabad and goes directly to Kotdwar via another train (Arrival time at Kotdwar : 5.45 AM ).
- Trains coming from Kolkatta – Lucknow - Moradabad and going to Punjab stop at Nazibabad from where arrangements shall be made to take the yogis directly to seminar site by Bus.
- Bus facility (from Kotdwar & Nazibabad Rly . Stations to Seminar site) will only be provided on prior information. This information is necessary to arrange the requisite number of buses before hand The bus fare (which is not included in the seminar expenses) will be taken on the spot either at the reception point or inside the bus.
- A Reception point shall be made at the Kotdwar and Nazibabad Railway Stations for the help of all Yogies on 3 rd June from 5AM to 2PM .
- Breakfast and Lunch will be available to yogis reaching early on 3 rd June.
- Though all necessary arrangements including bedding ( Razai & Gadda ) have being made, but it is advisable to bring a bed sheet, one shawl, one sweater, torch with you.
- Special care shall be taken for the convenience of elder Yogis/ Yoginies to provide their place of stay and dinning area near Meditation pandal, separate European style toilets, provision of chairs in the Meditation pandal etc.
- Kindly send your advice and ideas so that it can be incorporated in the seminar.
Shri Jagpal Singh
Uttranchal State Coordinator