!! Jai Shri Mataji !!
We are very happy to announce the opening of the Canajoharie ashram!!
The house built for Shri Mataji on the holy land of Nirmal Nagari, near Canajoharie,
NY, has now opened its doors and become the home of four yogis!!
It has been a long road -
... from the DESIRE of having a home in which Shri Mataji could stay when
She blesses us with Her presence for Puja
... to the ACTION of CREATING a beautiful home in the country
... And now we are finally THERE!!!
This is an invitation to all yogis near and far away to come and visit the
land (and the ashram) and participate in the preparations for Shri Mataji's
visit (that is just a couple of weeks away).
As usual, there are a number of tasks we'd like to accomplish before Her arrival.
The list of projects includes:
- Getting the ashram ready for Shri Mataji's stay (Decorating Sir CP's new
bedroom, painting, raking, planting flowers, placing paving stones, rock picking
the garden, etc)
- Improvements to the courtyard (Planting flowers, etc)
- Improvements to Kitchen (creating a more effective layout, moving things,
installing water filter, etc)
- Improvements to parking lot (staking out a section of grass to become the
- Improvement to Bathhouse (more showers)
- Improvements to Pond (Removing cattails, placing stones around, fixing a
- Improvements to Barn (Installing ventilation fans, outdoor heating system
- Improvements to Cafe (Install counters, etc)
Persons of all of skill levels (0 -10) are needed, especially persons willing
to take responsibility for specific areas. For more details please contact:
Michael Fuselli at the ashram at 518-993-3904 or 518-225-1745 (mobile) or email
We look forward to seeing you soon!
M & M & M & M
Mandar, Michael, Melanie & Man (Lydia)