Need a little inspiration? Want to read what Shri Mataji said on a variety of subjects?
The Divine Cool Breeze has for more than twenty years been a magazine dedicated to the spread of Shri Mataji's teachings. Its quality, design and the collective endeavor that produce it has set new standards. It was founded and named by Shri Mataji Herself and for many it has become an important part of their lives, a source of reference and inspiration.
The Divine Cool Breeze was, of course, for many years, a record of Shri Mataji's travels with details of Her public programs and puja talks. But it still remains essential reading for the serious Sahaja Yogi for the following reasons:
1. It is a compilation and a sampling of what Shri Mataji has told us over thirty years.
2. You can read Shri Mataji's words on a variety of themes and topics: Art, Ascent, Ashrams, Attention, Children, Compassion, Destiny, Dharma, Elements, Forgiveness, Ganas, Humility, Love, Mantras, Marriage, Music, Saris, Sleep, Spontaneity, Vibrations, Vishnumaya and Wisdom.
3. The Divine Cool Breeze offers a trip across the years – Shri Mataji's words on one idea, one direction, one point placed along side seldom-seen photographs.
4. It is a valuable tool in the establishment of new seekers – a text book, primer and advanced study all in one.
5. Shri Mataji's words are often presented as poetry. A few words next to a strong photograph can have a greater impact than many pages of text.
The collective North American team who produces The Divine Cool Breeze warmly invites you to become part of the further evolution of the magazine: Subscribe today.
On the website you can preview new articles, read a blog and go beyond the printed page. At the online store you can buy subscriptions, individual back issues at half price and, what's more, paperless PDF-s that are only two or three dollars.
Visit the website and read more: www.divinecoolbreeze.org
Visit the store and look around: (You may find a free issue, our gift to you.)
Divine Cool Breeze team