Dear Brothers and Sisters,
This is the information regarding the stalls and stands in Cabella at Sahasrara Puja. Please consider these guidelines if you want to set up one:
- Only groups and stalls which are raising funds for or promoting Sahaja Yoga projects are allowed to set up a stall.
- A formal request should be sent to email@example.com for a stall, before the start of the seminar.
- Your stall/stand will be set up only if you will put in a request for a stall before the seminar weekend.
- Every stand should display a sign, clearly visible to customers, stating the destination of the proceeds of sales (e.g. Borotin Kindergarten, TEV, Vishwa Nirmala Dharma etc.)
- All shops should close just before and during collective meditations (including havan and puja) and the evening programmes (Hosting Countries, at their own discretion may ask shopkeepers to close on other occasions as well).
- People who arrive at the last minute and want to set up a stall will be responsible for setting up their own stands and will have to bring their own tables, gazebos etc. However, they must first seek permission from the person responsible.
Jai Shri Mataji,
The Hosting Countries
Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Robert for the World Foundation