In Her talk at the Shri Ganesha Puja in Cabella Italy on September 15th, Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi spoke about the qualities of children and how Shri Ganesh shines through children so clearly, in everything they do.
She said how all the acts and deeds of children give us joy, the same way Sahaja Yogis should also give joy.
Shri Mataji very strongly emphasized the need of respecting children's innocence and guarding them. We should not inhibit them, but rather let them grow the
way they would normally.
Other important points mentioned during the talk were:
- The influence of media these days.
- The loss of the an individual's personality of dignity and grace in the
pursuit of fashion.
- Complete surrender to Shri Ganesha, as He is the one who guards the kundalini.
- The need in Sahaja Yoga to concentrate on the left side first and then the
right side because Shri Ganesha is on left.
- The most important points in Shri Mataji's talk were to respect and guard
the innocence of children.
On the weekend of Shri Ganesha Puja about fifty to fifty-five couples were
blessed by Shri Mataji into the divine knot of marriage.
Jai Shri Mataji