Late P. K. Salve Kala Pratishthan has been established at Vaitarna,
under a Charitable Trust of which the Founder and Chairperson
is H.H. SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI.
Vaitarna, surrounded by Dams and Lakes in the vicinity of scenic
greenery, is about 100 kms. from Mumbai and 80 kms. from Nashik,
off National Highway 3 (Mumbai-Agra Highway). It is also accessible
from Khardi Railway Station (25 kms.) of Central Railways.
The Institution is situated within an area of 40 acres of land
comprising of streams, undulations and natural landscape. Modak
Sagar and Tansa Dams are in the vicinity, having thick reserved
forest. Bhatsa and Bhandardhara Dams are also nearby.
The building has been architecturally planned under the instructions
of H. H. SHRI MATAJI, with a central courtyard and a covered stage.
The classrooms are well lighted, ventilated with a commonly constructed
10 feet wide corridor. There are two large halls and residential
accommodation is provided for double occupancy per room. Common
kitchen with a large dining hall is also available. At present
about 50 students can be accommodated with necessary staff.
Morning meditation is followed by individual Riyaz (vocal or
instrumental practice) separately. The day courses start after
breakfast with lectures, demonstrations, tuitions, tutorials and
practice. Evenings will have collective mediation through music.
Fortnightly seminars will be held, where guest artist will be
invited to give lecture & demonstration. Students will also
perform and will be assessed.
- Sahaja Vocal Classical
- Vocal Sahaja Bhajan & Quawali
- Harmonium (Playing Bhajans)
- Harmonium (Playing Classical)
- Vividhatarangini (Synthesizer)
- Dance - Bharatnatyam
- Dance - Kuchipudi
- Indian Miniature Painting
Academy Course Duration :
15th September to 15th December
1st January to 15th April
(15 days holiday from 15th March to 30th March)
1. Admission Fee US $ 300
2. Tuition Fees including lodging & boarding (per month) US
For accompanying family members per person (per month) US $ 250
(allowed only for spouse or parents)
The Academy has three courses for every subject:
COURSE 1 (Duration 3 months)
(Basic knowledge of theory and practical)
COURSE 2 (Duration 3 months)
(Revision of course 1 + More knowledge of theory & practical)
COURSE 3 (Duration 3 months)
(Revision of course 1 +course 2 + advanced knowledge of theory
- The student can opt for any of the courses depending on his/her
musical background and needs.
- Students will be awarded certificates at the end of the course.
- The courses are a combination of lecture, demonstration, tuition,
tutorial and practice.
- To increase the creativity of an art.
- To develop the knowledge of public performance.
- To become proficient in their chosen subjects to as high a
standard as possible.
- To understand how the skills, that the students have learnt,
can be used to propagate and spread Sahaja Yoga.