Every time there is a puja in Cabella the Foundation receives requests from Sahaja Yogis around the world who want to set up a stall. You will understand our desire to avoid the creation of an unnecessarily ‘commercial’ climate in a place that we all consider holy.
Below are some guidelines to the criteria that will be applied in deciding if a person or project qualifies to set up a stand. If you are interested you should contact your national coordinator and ask him/her to place a request with the Foundation. Only projects of international significance (see below) should apply directly to the Foundation.
The people/projects that are allowed to set up a stall are:
- Initiatives to raise funds for international projects (the Foundation, Borotin, Delhi Orphanage, Chindwara etc.)
- Initiatives to raise funds for MAJOR national projects.
- Sahaj artists and artisans who wish to sell their work.
There are, however, some conditions attached:
- The items sold should be of good quality, especially if they concern the intellectual property of Shri Mataji.
- The items sold should not be in direct competition with products sold at the official Foundation Store.
- Artists should make a symbolic donation to the Foundation at the end of the puja weekend (how much is at their own discretion).
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Sahaja Yoga World Foundation