Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Herewith we would like to give you an update of the Worldfestival. Over the last few weeks suggestions and ideas for the Worldfestival have been sent from all over the world. Based on all these ideas a program has been set up aimed at offering a wide variety of topics and subjects.
The theme of the Festival
The theme of the Festival is “Expanding Sahaj.”
- Expanding in our ability to spread Sahaj in new ways;
- Expanding the fields in which Sahaja Yoga operates;
- Expanding our Sahaj network and our understanding of each other;
- Expanding within: deepening our inner dimensions and our experience of Sahaj;
- Expanding our Love for Shri Mataji !
Each day of the festival will follow this format:
- 07:00 Meditation with video or audio of Shri Mataji
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 Morning session: workshops and seminars
- 13:00 Lunch
- 15:00 Afternoon session: workshops and seminars
- 18:00 Collective meditation and arti
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:30 Evening entertainment program: art, music and fun
During the morning and afternoon sessions, there will be workshops, forums and seminars. During the evening programs the finest Sahaj artists will show their creativite and love for Shri Mataji to you.
Daytime workshops and seminars
Each day, during the morning and afternoon, interactive workshops, seminars and forums will take place on a broad range of subjects. Here are some ideas of what you could be expecting.
- Innovative ways of spreading Sahaj from around the world
- Sahaj in science and management
- Workshop: How to talk to new people
- Children, yuva’s and parenting in Sahaj (including a podium discussion with representatives of the Yuva Shakti
- Indian classical music workshops and music therapy
- Workshop Musical Fragrance / Archetypes and Music
- Collective vibrational cleansing
During the evenings an exciting mix of artistic performances is being prepared for you:
- Indian classical music and dance from various artists
- World Music Event with contemporary music from around the globe
- Other types of songs, dance and theatre.
- Yuva Shakti night, and much more!
For all the latest information, please watch the signboards near the hangar and in the dining area for the exact program and times.
Jai Shri Mataji.
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Sahaja Yoga World Foundation.