Dear brothers and sisters,
JAI SHRI MATAJI!
Many Yogis have expressed curiosity to know more about the SAHAJ INNOVATION project. Now that we’ve taken the first steps, allow us to share with you some information on what has been done so far and what is expected to come.
To begin with, to explain the scope of the project, Sahaj Innovation is:
- A collective effort to focus on what works to facilitate a meaningful contact between Shri Mataji and the seekers (before, during and after realisation);
- A place to highlight innovation related to the ways and methods used to bring Sahaj knowledge to the general public;
- A network to facilitate exchange of knowledge and experience between Sahaj teachers around the world.
A first meeting gathered 15 countries in Dourdan (France) during the last weekend of August. It was the occasion for 100 yogis to share their experiences and inspirations on a collective scale. This collective attention brought a real knowledge about new approaches to promote the advancement of Sahaj Yoga in many places such as Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Finland, France, Iceland, Norway, Iran Russia, Spain, Sweden, Tcheck Republic, United Kingdom…
Participants felt that it was an authentic expression of the power of the Sahaj Sangham, and an open door to more creativity and efficiency. A common enthusiasm has been created to carry on with these enriching exchanges and learn more about innovated and successful Sahaj practices from all over the world.
The main experience of the week-end was to realise a very simple but fundamental point: by putting collective attention on our actions and desire to give realisation and help people establish in Sahaja Yoga, new possibilities are emerging, new motivation is growing and stimulation is immediately felt uin both the individual and collective evolution of our Sahaj being.
Sahaj Innovation thus aims to provide several tools in order to build on these initiatives, some of which are already available, others are still under construction:
- A Facebook group: where all Sahaj teachers are invited to come and feel the perfume of innovation, and to share their experiences and inspirations. (some video testimonies of the Dourdan seminar are already available there)
Please send your membership request through www.facebook.com/sahajinnovation
- A document sharing platform: (AARTI), where all material used in the different countries will be made available for all group members (you can already find there some of the Dourdan presentations). Please send your access request through email@example.com
- A teacher’s data base: (still under construction), a web based application where world-wide Sahaj teachers will be able to share and source course material and Shri Mataji talks to be used in the different phases of Sahaj learning for new people.
For further information regarding future developments, other documents and innovative tools already developed, or for any questions you might have concerning the project, please use the general email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from Sahaja meditation teachers from all over the word.
The SAHAJ INNOVATION coordination team