Dear brothers and sisters,
We write to inform you about the development of the organization for the Christmas Puja week in Rome.
These are some points that we would like to clarify:
1. This opportunity awakened such enthusiasm in you all that after a few hours the reservation opening on our site (http://christmas.sahajayoga.it/web) for the hotel was completely sold out for the Puja weekend. The impressive amount of reservations led to the closure of the site by the hotel for a couple of days.
However, the reservation service started again on Monday, 30th November.You can book your rooms from the 27th evening to the 1st lunch.
We also want to explain why for many families the price was higher than they thought; as we already explain in a previous communication, we decided to choose the Marriott Park Hotel, even if it is an expensive one, because it was the best accommodation for Our Mother, and also because it will be very convenient for Her to come to the evening programs, if She should choose to. As a bonus we also got a very good deal, we pay actually less than 50% of the ordinary price. But just because the triple rooms were immediately sold out, only other, more expensive, options are available for families:
- If you are 2 adults and one child (3-15) you can choose to do the following:
one parent goes with the child in a single room plus a small bed: 117 + 30= 147 euros; the other parent shares a double room with another yoghi/yoghini paying 87 euros (the double room will cost 174 euros but you will pay only half); So actually you will pay 147 + 87= 234 euros/room/day.
- If you have 2 children it is advisable to take two singles plus small bed (each parent will stay with a child). This will cost 147 euros x 2= 294 euros/room/day. If you have more than two children you can contact the hotel for better options.
- Also, we have found alternative accommodation for the yoghis who can't afford or didn't find a room available in the Marriott. You can find all the information on the site http://christmas.sahajayoga.it/web
Please note that all the people who will stay somewhere else but would like to have meals at the Marriott will have to tell us in advance how many meals and which days they will come. Also this kind of reservation will be available on the site http://christmas.sahajayoga.it/web
2. Due to technical law restrictions (as a five star hotel the rules of the Marriott are very strict) we won't be able to have our sahaj desk for the puja fee; we are not allowed to manage any money inside the hotel structure. So, as much as possible we kindly request all the country leaders to collect the money of the Puja (120 euros, or 65 for students) in advance, send us all the names of the people coming and who have paid in an excel file, and bring all the money of all the yoghis to the hotel.
3. We would like to make the Christmas Celebration with Shri Mataji an unforgettable moment for all the children, so we thought to organise a small party during the celebration. We invite you to bring, from all over the world, small, simple, gifts (of course sahaj and asuspicious ones) for all the children that will come for Christmas. If each family brings one gift every child will definitely get a gift.
4. It is very important that every yogi and yogini coming to the Marriott should be know about the rules and regulations. Please, have a look at them on the website, and make every one in your collective who is coming to Rome aware of their existence.
We hope that we have been able to clarify any problems you have been having regarding organisational matters. If there is anything that you have not understood please let us know.
We look forward to sharing the joy and darshan of Our Divine Mother with you all.