The Malaysian National Council is pleased to invite yuva shaktis of 18 years and above to participate in a yuva field trip in Malaysia scheduled from 25th June to 11th July 2010.
1. Attend National Seminar in Melaka, Malaysia ( 25th -27th June) ( The National Seminar will have 3 core events - celebration of Shri Adi Shakti Puja, Sahaj Music workshop by Dr Arun Apte + a Rhythm workshop, Musical Nite - presentation of various talents by yogis)
2. Meet with yuvas in 3 state collectives in Malaysia for collective activities plus some free time for sightseeing.
- Seremban Collective ( 27June - 1st July)
- Penang Collective ( 1st July - 5th July) + 1 public programme
- Klang Vally Collective ( 5th July - 11th July)
Further details on the National Seminar will be provided soon. We will have a yuva session/track and hopefully a collective yuva presentation at the National Seminar. We would also like to work out a basic programme of yuva activities in the state collectives listed above. Yuva coordinators, if there are participants for this event from your country,please advise Mala at firstname.lastname@example.org on who we can contact to plan these activities as soon as possible but in any event before 24/4/2010.
Depending on the number of participants, accommodation for the state collective visits and immediately prior to the National Seminar may be in homes,collective centres or in budget hotels with the main aim of keeping the yuvas centrally located or within manageable distances for their meetings and activities.
Transport will be advised or arranged for arrivals and departures from the KLIA ( Kuala Lumpur International Airport ) . Travelling from state collective to state collective would be by public transport, and will be advised when the yuvas arrive.
The cost of attending the National Seminar will be circulated shortly and will include food for the duration of the National Seminar. In the respective state collectives, and for meals before the National Seminar commences, food will either be catered or yuvas will be directed to the food stalls and hawker centres, nearest to their accommodation.
We will advise on cost estimates for the field trip after the number of participants is confirmed.
The yuva coordinators are requested to collate the list of participants from their respective countries and forward to Mala at email@example.com by 5/5/2010. The details to be provided for each participant: full name and address according to passport, passport number, age as at 25/6/2010 and confirmation whether a letter of invitation for visa is required.
The Malaysian National Council