Dear sisters and brothers,
Those of you who follow closely the Foundation and its activities will know already that it operates in three main areas;
- Upkeep of the properties in and around Cabella, which were donated by Shri Mataji to be used for the advancement of Sahaja Yoga;
- International Sahaja Yoga School, which we all know was so close to the heart of our beloved Mother;
- Preservation of the audio and video recordings of Shri Matajiís talks, so as to guarantee access to future generations of this priceless heritage.
As the Board of Directors we stand as one behind these projects and are committed to do everything in our power to ensure their success. Our humble request is that you join us in this collective endeavor.
As already communicated, we are actively working on projects to generate funds for the Foundation and to make Cabella more self-sustaining. For example, we have completely revisited our model for the distribution of Shri Matajis speeches so that profits from sales can one day help support the Foundation, as Shri Mataji intended. We are also reviewing proposals for the management and use of the Cabella properties in ways that will make them self-sufficient.
However, it will be one or two years before these new strategies start to pay off and in the meantime we are obliged to appeal for your continued financial support. Over the past two months the rate of donations to the Foundation has slowed down significantly and unless this trend changes, the Foundation will be forced to borrow money to meet its obligations. We should not allow this to happen and we urgently need your support.
- For a quick overview of the accounts of the Foundation, click here
- To download the Financial Reports of the Foundation, from 2006 t0 2010, click here
- For instructions on how to make a donation, by bank transfer or by credit card, click here
With love and respect,
Members of the Board
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Sahaja Yoga World Foundation
Gagan Ahluwalia, Sandeep Gadkary, Horacio Albertolli, Nese Algan, Mihaela Balasescu, Viktor Bondar, Arneau De Kalbermatten, David Dunphy, Majid Golpour, Wolfgang Hackl, Karan Khurana, Eduardo Marino, Alan Perieira, Zafar Rashid, Bohdan Shehovych, Alan Wherry, Gregoire De Kalbermatten, Paul Ellis, Philipp Zeiss , Chris Kyriacou, Alex Henshaw, Vijay Nagirkar, Sanjay Mane, Aldo Gandolfi