Dear sahaja yogis!
The Sahaja Yoga Festival "New Era" will take place in Moscow from June 9th to June 12th 2012 including doctors and teachers seminars and a meeting of sahaja yogis - the scientists.
Moscow collective is inviting you to come from June 9th to June 12th 2012 for Sahaja Yoga Festival "New Era". During the festival the seminars of the doctors, teachers and sahaja yogis - the scientists will take place.
We are inviting all the sahaja yogis from Russia and other countries to come together as one family for the Festival to exchange our vibrations, love and joy, share the silence of meditation and share our experience on a new stage of our development.
The main goal of our Festival is to make our meditation deeper, grow in our spirituality and worship.
Songs and music of different countries have always sounded during our programs. We invite all the singers, musicians and dancers to come to our Festival to give joy to everyone with their art. Pandit Subramanyam is expected to perform at the seminar.
We will try our best to organize an interesting program for all the yogis from yuva and baby shakti to elder yogis. We are expecting doctors from Indian Sahaja Yoga Health Center who will answer your questions. Musical programs, havan and Puja, seminars for teachers and psychologists, reports, presentations and discussions will be at the Festival.
Seminar will take place at the boarding-house "Podmoskovye" – 8 km outside Moscow orbital road, Moscow region, at the bank of Klyazma water pool in a pine tree forest (for the details see the end of the letter).
Accommodation and meals
- Comfortable double room (two beds, toilet, shower, balcony, fridge, tv, radio, electrical teapot). 4,500 Russian roubles for 3 full days ( 3 meals a day included).Payment on the spot.
- Accommodation in your own tents and sleeping bags – 3,000 Russian roubles for 3 full days ( 3 meals a day included).
- Children under 10 – free of charge (without extra bed and meals). 3 meals a day can be booked extra 550 Russian roubles per person a day.
There are two free parking spots for 40-50 autos each on the territory. While registering on our website please inform us of your auto numbers in order to issue the pass in advance.
Note: Those accommodated in a double room are allowed to invite one person with a sleeping bag.
Preliminary program of the Festival
09 June, 1st day
Arrival (from 12).Registration of participants.
- The opening ceremony of the Festival(with the participation of children)
- Musical program(musicians from India and other countries participate)
- Musical program
10 June, 2nd day
- General meeting of participants and guests of the Festival(the club of the boarding house)
- Seminar of SY doctors from Noida (Indian Sahaja Yoga Health Center) with translation (the club of the boarding house)
- Workshop on subtle body system clearing (for all the participants of the Festival)
- Answers to the questions (questions are to be prepared and handed over in advance)
- Exchange of treatment experience of the Indian Sahaja Yoga Health Center(doctors)
- Seminar for teachers and tutors, children psychologists, sociologists(the club of the boarding house)
- Reports on the experience in educational institutions(ethnic programs)
- Exchange of the experience of children upbringing in international families
- Meeting of sahaja yogis - the scientists(round table, first floor)
- Reports on the topics "Evolution of spirituality", role of Sahaja Yoga in civilizational processes
- Discussion in the frames of preparing of XV th International Science Conference 2013. Topic: Sahaja Yoga – Metascience of spirituality(speeches, reports)
- Shri Adi Shakti Puja
- Musical program11 June, 3rd day
- Experience exchange in spreading of Sahaja Yoga(the club of the boarding house)
- Video demonstration
- Children playground
- Children books presentation
- Children and family creative works exhibition
- Yuva shakti meeting(at the round table or in the nature)
- Closing concert of art collectives
12 June, 4th day
- Departure for Moscow after breakfast(with all belongings)
- Then after your choice :
- Public program in Moscow
- Self-realization programs in the parks
- City tour round Moscow (for adults and parents with kids)
There will be tents available during the festival where ongoing master classes will be held :
Subtle system clearing (bring lemons, chilis, salt,candles,camfor,charcoals,ghi oil).
Music, vocal. If you have musical instruments, please bring them.
We will give a lot of attention to children: two children rooms and playground will be organized in the boarding house.
We are inviting children for the following programs:
- We are dancing and singing
- We are studying (beads,macramé,clay,painting,origami,etc.)
- Children and family creative work exhibition
- Competitions, games, surprises
- Presentation of children books
Spiritual program for children "We are at the Mother's feet".
- Collective morning meditation for children
- Clearing for children
- Puja for children
The festival's program could be a subject of change. The complete everyday schedule will be published later. Please follow the news
Venue and transport:
The boarding-house "Podmoskovye" ( 8 km outside Moscow orbital road, Moscow region, at the bank of Klyazma waterpool in a pine tree forest).
Getting to the place: From the metro station "Medvedkovo"(one exit, at the top turn left). 20-25 minutes of driving by bus #279 or by shuttle #279 ( 35 roubles) to the village "Povedniki". Then 8-10 minutes of walking to "Povedniki-3". When you see a barrier and the name "Podmoskovye" tell that you are going to the Festival.
The boarding-house free shuttle will be picking you up from the metro station "Medvedkovo" on the first day. Mother's small sized photo will be placed at the front window.
Sahaja yoga books and materials will be on sale at the boarding-house hall as well as cds, dvds and souvenirs.
Applications for registration are individual!
For registration go to http://tinyurl.com/podm2012
If you have any questions please write firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you with Love and we hope that our Festival will be successful !
Please inform us while registering about the following:
- Full name
- Children coming with you and their age
- Accommodation: bed or sleeping bag
- Auto number
- If you need an invitation letter– mark "yes" or "no" (if "yes" please contact Vera at email@example.com).
The organizing committee.